Thursday, November 3, 2011

Filler Post


Well, only the second day into my challenge and I have already missed it.

Well not really, I am currently working something that ended up being a bit longer then I expected, so I am going to finish it tomorrow and post it then.  In the mean time, look at some pictures that I like from around the interwebs! 


This has a beautiful message that makes me smile and tear up at the same time. 


If I wore dresses and came in my size, I'd be all over this! CBC DRESS


Sings, "And that's the Gospel Truth!"   


If you haven't read this, then you probably should. 

And the Selphie Zombies go TRAAAAAAAINS! 
And if you get that without google I'll probably love you forever. 


Yeah, not going to lie.  I'm totally just including this because I want to brag. 
It says:  To David, Have a shiny birthday! <3 Jewel Staite 

True facts! 


HA!  MLP for the WIN!


Really makes you think doesn't it? 

The picture really kind of says it all.  


HA!! I love it! I love it a lot! 


Kind of a negative way to leave things off, but this totally made me laugh. 


I suppose that that's enough for now.   I have to say I've been a little overwhelmed this past week.  With being asked if I was okay if one of my posts could be published, to having over 300 new hits on my blog over the past two days.  Seeing people talk about something I wrote... I can't tell you how honoured and I flattered I am by all of this.

You're all beautiful, awesome and wonderful people!  Thank you for letting me share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment