Monday, February 27, 2012

YOU Published

So some of you may remember that I wrote a blog post called 'You' a few months back. Well that blog post caught the eye of a good friends of mine who works for a Magazine called Tusaayaksat which is a news and culture magazine in Arctic Canada. She decided to publish it. This hits stands today, so I am finally allowed to share this.
Published in Tusaayaksat which is published by the Inuvialuit Communications Society, Inuvik NWT, Canada
M is gonna send me some print copies tomorrow, I'm so incredibly proud of myself right now, and I want to thank all the amazing people who helped make it happen.  So thank you guys, from the bottom of my heart, you have helped show me that I am more talented then even I thought.  Thank you for believing in me.

Also, I still think this is a really important message, so please share far and wide! 

No comments:

Post a Comment